Saturday, January 25, 2014

My very first personal blog!!

Assalaam alaikum. It has been so many days, since I wanted to build a personal blog of mine. But the busy life schedule, did not approve of this, up until now. I have managed blogs of some associations before, but this is my very first time managing a blog for an individual, yet alone, for me!

I will post and discuss the environment I live in, and the incidents that occur through out this country and the whole world. The blog will feature articles of all tastes. So Boys and Girls, and Ladies and Gentlemen of all ages, please be anticipated for the content to come. It may not be updated too regularly, but I will try to post at least a post a week. Currently I am having my break from school (A' level) and the next 6 months will be my last at the high school. So I have got a lot of syllabuses that I need to digest. But all in all, let's say, managing a blog is not that difficult, if you have full interest in it. It's said that, "Do what you love, And Love what you do".

Mainly, I would try to concentrate on the religious, political and sports field as well as educational field. And the extra ordinary things that most people are not aware of, and in addition celebrity news may come up.

Concluding the post, I would recommend any reader to, give me ideas and help me enhance this blog. Thank you, All. Walhamdhu lillaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment